Dennis

[QLD] Meet & Cruise 20/01

Brisbane's 86 and BRZ Club's second cruise is coming up !

The date has (most likely) been locked in the Sunday the 20th of January, with two proposed cruises.

1. http://goo.gl/maps/DI7GN || BP Milton, Mt Nebo, Mt Glorious and finishing off at Lake Wivenhoe.

2. http://goo.gl/maps/UGU4E || McDonalds Springwood, Mount Tamborine (same route as last time) then onto O'Rileys/Lamington National Park (just be aware that there are a lot of 1 lane sections on the way up)

This time however, there will be only one meeting point.

VOTES:

Nebo:

Dennis

Agent86

FTO86

eightsix

Satu23

O'Rilleys:

Kamalt

Voting closes on 9/1 unless we have an obvious winner first :)/>

EDIT:

Meeting at BP Milton at 8am on Sunday 20 January. Driving through the Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious being lead by Guicamacho :P before heading off to Wivenhoe dam for our BBQ. eightsix is dealing with the food supplies and who is bring in them.

Current RSVP list (RSVP on FB):

Dennis (Y) x2

FTO86 (Y)

MacTec (Y)

86BRZ (Y) (yes, I got your RSVP from Facebook)

Guicamacho (Y) (and you too)

eightsix (Y) x2

tisb0b (N)

Agent 86 (N)

kamalt (Y)

Shane x3 (including AE86)

Outsider

Coyote

Satu23 (Y) x2

Josh (Y)

BRZOOM x3 (I'm assuming your +2 is you + 2)

(I'm making an assumption that you're going if you've posted in this thread but haven't explicitly said you aren't going...)

If you show up, and don't RSVP either here or on Facebook, lame duck will have you cutting onions. You have been warned.

Edited by Dennis

use your special powers and get it up on the FB page Dennis, I might come and get some shots at the start, still waiting for my 86 and i doubt my 184kw Mitsubishi would keep up even with its 265s all round...... it's a pajero!

bloody hell - is there a 7 am - is that in the morning - there was a 0700 when in the army but that was almost afternoon for us blokes - been

out of the army for a long time and never see morning till 9 ish - like a retired gennlemun, i am - any chance of a bit later like 9 and i will

come to the big smoke and then from wivenhoe i can find my way home by keeping the water on my right - if most have a masochist

tendency and stick with 7 am i might come down and overnight before - know of any flop houses near the start.

mike

bloody hell - is there a 7 am - is that in the morning - there was a 0700 when in the army but that was almost afternoon for us blokes - been

out of the army for a long time and never see morning till 9 ish - like a retired gennlemun, i am - any chance of a bit later like 9 and i will

come to the big smoke and then from wivenhoe i can find my way home by keeping the water on my right - if most have a masochist

tendency and stick with 7 am i might come down and overnight before - know of any flop houses near the start.

mike

Mike, I'm sure I can find a spare bed for you if you come down the night before :)