Dennis

[QLD] Meet & Cruise 16/12 (THIS SUNDAY!!)

Great turnout! I'll upload some pics when I get a chance :)

Thanks guys. Thanks also to Outside for sharing the ride. Hopefully next time I will have my own 86, and anyone who is still on the wait list and and comes along, I will always be more than happy to share my ride so you too can also experience it in an 86 while you wait for yours :)

sorry guys i left early. i was the last car to leave Springwood and by the time i head to the lights, there were only 2 86 in front and everyone was gone. there was a slow car in front of me and by the time i got on the highway i lost everyone. was trying to catch up then got a phone call and i had to turn back.

it was good seeing so many cars at the same time and can't wait for the next one.

I think today gave an indication why it is better to meet earlier. If we can be on our way by 9am rather than arriving at that time, we can beat much of the 'general' traffic and not get caught amongst and behind slow goers and get a much more '86' drive ie get into the twisty stuff :)/>

And Typhoon, I honestly don't know who we were behind :P

It was a good meet =) but yeah hopefully next time we have it earlier to avoid all that traffic

and i guess we all better make note of the routes ourselves incase we get lost (if i wasn't following Dennis i would have got lost haha)