Fuarrrrr, I was so keen on this but I'll be driving back To Airlie beach on that saturday morning ):

Imho If i was the organizer I'd still do this run, but i'd also make one in a month or two in advance so people can sort stuff out, free that day/morning up, so its not really short notice and can have a big show up. Also all the Xmas stuff will be over and some people will be on holidays so alot of people should be free.

Fuarrrrr, I was so keen on this but I'll be driving back To Airlie beach on that saturday morning ):

Imho If i was the organizer I'd still do this run, but i'd also make one in a month or two in advance so people can sort stuff out, free that day/morning up, so its not really short notice and can have a big show up. Also all the Xmas stuff will be over and some people will be on holidays so alot of people should be free.

Those that can make this weekend, cool ... but let's plan another for say, 19th/20th Jan - about 6 weeks away?