I only have the public holidays off over christmas/new year :P I even have to work on 22/12 :/

I would normally say head north, as I love it up thre, but it's been a while since I have been on Tambourine..

That sounds good. I should actually have my 86 by then :)

But for December, any weekend except 15th/22nd is ok ATM but if the 15th happens, that's ok. I'll catch y'all at the next one

But might I be able to ride with someone? I'd prefer to experience is from IN an 86 rather than watching from behind I my non-86 :P

I know that relies on having a single start and end point which may not be the plan so I'll go with the flow :)

How does this Sunday 16/12/12 sound ? 9am meet at BP Milton for a 9:30am departure. Then Mount Tamborine via this route. Take a 30 minute stop for photos (and that magnificent fudge up there). Should arrive at Mount Tamborine just before 11am. (I'll probably leave after this point as I have work...) Leave there at around 11:30am then down to Surfer's Paradise or elsewhere.

Can everyone just confirm their attendance so I can make a list of attendees ? :) :)

Edit: Anyone want to try the route sometime this week just to make sure our lowered friends will make it safely ?

Edit2: Doing a Southside meet at Springwood Maccas. Arrive at 9:30am and the boys that meet at BP Milton can meet us there then we take off for Mount Tamborine :)