shaun89

(NSW) Drive to Stanwell Tops

Got my brand new 86 and really want to take it for a drive through the National Park, thinking we start at heathcote McDonalds and head into the park through Sutherland entrance, bring whatever you have doesn't have to be an 86 just a good day out. If you are interested drop a note and PM me. Looking for this Sunday the 21st.

I would have gone , but I am hitting up the international motor show on the weekend.

My 86 should arrive on the 23rd it was going to be here last week but they delayed the shipment for some reason?

Lets update the details, I hopefully will have my car for that following weekend.

BTW do you work on the Saturday? The reason I ask is because I can be down in Sydney on that weekend so I would be staying somewhere in West Sydney and then we can meet up and head out, and we could have done a Putty Road trip up to Singleton and stayed overnight and done the same thing the other direction which is just as cool with all the rain forest.

I will bring the camera and take some shots too.

Lets update the details, I hopefully will have my car for that following weekend.

BTW do you work on the Saturday? The reason I ask is because I can be down in Sydney on that weekend so I would be staying somewhere in West Sydney and then we can meet up and head out, and we could have done a Putty Road trip up to Singleton and stayed overnight and done the same thing the other direction which is just as cool with all the rain forest.

I will bring the camera and take some shots too.

Yeah mate, I'm working Saturday night, my last shift that week