1) Grazio black out lights
2) JDM 3rd brake light

also wanting

Cusco front strut brace with brake stopper,
Cusco rear strut brace
Cusco rear camber arms

please pm!

mark

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 238, 238)]For Grazio Products call Sam on 0404 098 860 or email him on [/background][/size][/font][/color][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

They have a price-list on the ft86club forum:
[url="http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14148"]http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14148[/url]

Are you guys able to source the automatic side mirror closer - the upgrade for the GTS which folds/unfolds the side mirrors when the car is locked/unlocked via remote. I believe the model number for the Closer brand is QCT-214 but seems no-one will ship outside of Japan, although I have heard that it may also be available through Subaru.

Are you guys able to source the automatic side mirror closer - the upgrade for the GTS which folds/unfolds the side mirrors when the car is locked/unlocked via remote. I believe the model number for the Closer brand is QCT-214 but seems no-one will ship outside of Japan, although I have heard that it may also be available through Subaru.

I bought a Subaru one and was not too expensive - think about $110 plus tax and shipping...

I bought a Subaru one and was not too expensive - think about $110 plus tax and shipping...

Where were you able to source this from? and is it a plug n play install?

thank you in advance.