ferdie

a kick ass drive into the hills

hi all,

my misses went into labour this morning and we had our first baby at 10am, she is very little and about 3 or 4 weeks early.

due to this im not going to be able to make this meet, please arrange between the rest of you that were going if you want to go, and if not we can re schedule in a couple of weeks. you have my google earth maps, so someone with a GTS and sat nav can take the lead and keep the run going if you want...

i wont be online for the next couple of days as i will be at the hospital (and possibly with no net??), and i believe the special car part of the hospital is a no mobile phone area so i will possibly be off the grid all together...

Since im not an early riser and quite possibly would miss the first meet, is anyone else going to take the reigns on this one?

how many peoples were confirmed?

I think Im going to give it a miss due to it being Bathurst and Suzuka F1 then the Downshift meet

Since im not an early riser and quite possibly would miss the first meet, is anyone else going to take the reigns on this one?

how many peoples were confirmed?

Not sure about the numbers, I'll probably do the drive anyway, regardless of who turns up at Milton, should be @ Samford around 9ish, there is a park in samford's main street, will meet there for any late comers I guess, probably depart samford no later than 9.30, I dont mind taking the lead , I know the proposed route fairly well...

hi all,

my misses went into labour this morning and we had our first baby at 10am, she is very little and about 3 or 4 weeks early.

due to this im not going to be able to make this meet, please arrange between the rest of you that were going if you want to go, and if not we can re schedule in a couple of weeks. you have my google earth maps, so someone with a GTS and sat nav can take the lead and keep the run going if you want...

i wont be online for the next couple of days as i will be at the hospital (and possibly with no net??), and i believe the special car part of the hospital is a no mobile phone area so i will possibly be off the grid all together...

congrats on the new edition, hope all is well

I'm sure their will be other oportunities for kick ass drives........

congrats on the new edition, hope all is well

I'm sure their will be other oportunities for kick ass drives........

also big congrats!

If i can drag myself out of bed ill hit you up, can you PM me your number brzoom?

Well I had a good cruise.........on my lonesome

milton, fernvale ,esk, somerset dam and back over mt glorious/nebo

plenty of cops around though

lucky i had the handbag with me (slow down youre going too fast) about a dozen times

good day though................

till the next one

I couldn't make it because I was several hrs out west.

I can't believe people would rather hard park at Downshift than drive through the hills....

Jesus, why buy a sports car at all?? :/

I couldn't make it because I was several hrs out west.

I can't believe people would rather hard park at Downshift than drive through the hills....

Jesus, why buy a sports car at all?? :/

also considering downshift was at 4pm-7pm.. i woulda thought that would have left plenty of time!

BRZoom - sorry i was dead to the world til around 1pm.. spent the entire night taxiing drunkies to and from the valley til 5am :S

also considering downshift was at 4pm-7pm.. i woulda thought that would have left plenty of time!

BRZoom - sorry i was dead to the world til around 1pm.. spent the entire night taxiing drunkies to and from the valley til 5am :S

My thoughts exactly dude.

I am all for a bit of a hard park, and have been to a couple of the downshift meets, BUT I really don’t get why people would buy a sports and then not go for a drive day because they are going hard parking instead. Beyond me :/

GENNLEMUNS - the run sounds perfect in reverse for when you come to the NOOSA 86 WEEKEND so please keep the w-e free.

Its the 2-3 MARCH 2013 and is on another thread - what was this about 5 am or 7 am - my clock doesnt show those times after i left the army 45 years ago nor have i ever slept on the ground again.

mike