slimx

Anyone alive in 2020

There hasn't been a post on this forum since 2019, wondering if everyone's ok?

I just re-bought an 86 figured I'd log back in to my old account, but everyone's gone? lol

I guess the first of ppl who frequented these forums either had enough of forums, have sorted their cars out or moved on to other things. Personally still have mine although it hardly gets used & I'm seriously considering selling mine as is with lots of mods. It's pristine.

worse still for ppl like me is that I rarely drive it anymore, my back is wearing out. Doesn't help that I can't do my proper exercise in weight training which helps counter act the pain I get. Damn Corona.

17 minutes ago, slimx said:

Makes sense i guess... like when i sold the 86 i didn't log back in till i bought another :D

Why did you sell then get another ?

I got this OP MX5 for cheap, then raced the shit out of it and had to sell the 86 to fund the amount of petrol it consumed lol (and repairs). Now i bought one... cause well every car seems boring, This one is slow.. but at least it doesn't break down. 

this forum went idle right at the time i started modding mine, and i've had it for 6 years but just decided to actually do things to it. i've been scouring the US FT86 forum, reddit and youtube for tips and how to guides.

14 hours ago, custardbun said:

the US FT86 forum, reddit and youtube for tips and how to guides.

FT86Club is the greatest source of information & is therefore the best forum imo.