ferdie

Ferdie's White 86 GTS is no longer white

thanks gents, its a bit rough and ready but it will be used and not treated like a precious baby

so meh, fun car is good fun.

oh and i forgot to mention i put in a 4point harness, was a 20min job, using all stock points and hides under the back seat cushion when not in use, was too easy once i looked at it

got the semi's on the car this evening, they are so so quiet compared to the forest spec rubber i have been trying.

i was worried they would not sit right on the smaller wheels but they look ok onn the car.

which is sweet as i have heaps of them in that size  :D

back is lift kitted, however the nut that came with the camber tops didn't fit, so will have one fabricated asap

pics to follow.

86-brz, ive got harness pics, will be along shortly, for that matter im in Brisbane next week/week after, can meet for coffee/beer and you can have a look??

ok so the belts

they look like this in position

IMG_2470_zps3505c5ac.jpg

they look like this when they are "hidden away not being used"

IMG_2474_zps20325b8d.jpg

and ive used the lower belt mounts under the seat, and the seat bolts at the back of the drivers seat the same

IMG_2473_zpsa0ba39cc.jpg

lift kit in the back end, epic gap, just the way I like em

IMG_2469_zpsee5668c5.jpg

hahaha, thanks mate, I used the springs/shocks I got from you, and added the bolt on bits to them before bolting them in :)

ive still gotta sort out the rear camber adjustment, but will work out what I want before pulling the trigger, too many options :blink: