Danny

Technical changes to the 2014 Toyota 86

MY15 production starts in May 2014, with delivered from August 2014. 

From what I've heard/seen, the changes are: Shark fin antenna, GT to get the same speedo as the GTS, GTS will get a new instrument panel and  GTS will come standard with a reverse camera (fitted at the docks when they arrive in Australia).

Also a colour change. White and silver are changing to those on the new WRX (made in the same factory so it's easier for Fuji Heavy Industries to change between models this way)

Same Speedo? Damn that would of saved me the effort of buying a digital speedo and wiring through the dash. Of course the OBD2 actually gives me the real speed which is a huge plus as the speedo is off by 10kms. Don't think there will be any huge changes (Power, wheels etc) Should just be cosmetic items mostly. 

i can confirm that as Dennis said above the 2015 Brz will have sharkfin antenae and paint names/colours to change to same as wrx, according to a perth dealer about a month ago. this affects brzs being ordered from NOW, even though the website doesnt mention it -so be sure to get your dealer to check if your getting one from the factory or stock! the new wr blue looks horrible to me (only seen it on wrxs in pics and vids though -so might look good still in person?). that was all the changes he mentioned for brzs. i think the darker blue may have been getting deleted too, but i cant recall where i saw that.

Here's an Australian article.

http://www.performancedrive.com.au/toyota-gt-86-updated-suspension-interior-tweaks/

Shows the difference between old and new silver and white paint.

Looks like we will be getting new 18" wheels and new Sachs suspension by the end of this year.

Note it says these updates will be applied to the "regular model" so should be at no or minimal extra cost.

I have also placed an order for the 2015 Model, I've gone with the GTS in the red colour with the aero kit. So excited for it to turn up! These new changes are minimal, but will absolutely be worth the wait.