Agent86

Qld 86/BRZ Owners Club Facebook Group!

Hi,

My names Chris Lee. Just sent a Facebook request.

i am one of the partners that own X-Zone and Karaoke cafe (Gold Coast).

we currently have a pool hall, internet cafe, e-darts, karaoke and milk tea.

if possible we would be pleased to cater for your meet ups at our place.

Hi, David Ellis here, have sent a request and message to Matt.

Second 86 for me after my wife decided Silver Gt was boring and ripped the floor out of it.

11221835_10152933942216634_9144005017037

Hi Guys & girls. Just putting this up. If your still waiting for a request the club has basically ceased to exist. There hasn't been a cruise in over a year & Facebook I've decided to leave the clubs Facebook page due to the attitudes & offensive posts towards others. There are regular Happy Laps, 2nd Tuesday night meets next to Toyota Springwood & Dyno days.

Cheers

ZOE00 for Admin

E've actually got the birthday cruise happening in a couple of weeks time. And now that I am pretty much back on my feet, I plan to get more happening... Although due to the increasing size of the club, cruises can be a challenge if too many cars join in. I know! Tough dilemma isn't it. We love to have cruises and have everyone who wants to come along, actually join in, but if we have too many it becomes a difficult challenge, both logistically and legally.

That said, the club does organise happy laps at the tracks typically each month, plus skid pans will now be happening quite regularly as well.

Additionally, many club members do organise their own meet ups and cruises during the week and on weekends, which the admin certainly encourage as it helps members feel part of the club, and self ownership, but also it removes legal issues away from the club and its admin.

Hey, my name is Karam Singh and Ive just put in my facebook request to enter the group if you need confirmation of me 86 there is a picture on my facebook page or I can just send it in to you throuhg chat or posting on the group chat.