DjCoopAss

360 degrees

So today was quite a good day, the sun finally out. Me and some of the guys and gals went for a bit of a lap sl*tting about town, being P platers , lol. Ending up sliding, drifting, dragging and burning all sorts of rubber at the local airport. The group had ford utes, holders, hondas, subaru and of course TOYOTAs. =D

The 86 - She, now named 'Hazel', got quite excited when the traction and VSC all got turned off. It all went super well, very controlled responsive etc for a stock car. But by far the best thing i have ever done in my life was the best 360 you ever seen. (haha maybe not the best ever) but the best to me, considering the fact i have never done a 360 before. =D Best day for me.

Few pics :D post-10-0-57164300-1342346876_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-04209400-1342346925_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-80924000-1342346973_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-68371800-1342347015_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-03444100-1342347032_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-25014200-1342347052_thumb.jpg

yeah on purpose ! =D i know we were all cutting drifts at the time, i will recreate it on cam soon. like today =P i did take pics on the rubber but all i had was the side lights of my work ute and no flash so they didn't work

Just be careful, this is a public forum and I don't know about in QLD but here in SA the cops regularly go through our forums and will look for threads like this, with a lovely description and then hand out hooning infringements on any plates they can see.

Then again you did say it was at the local airport so lets safely assume this was on a private area that you had permission to be on ;)

Looks fun, after the initial "oh crap!" moment spinning your car can be quite fun, as long as you don't flat spot your tyres :P

Just be careful, this is a public forum and I don't know about in QLD but here in SA the cops regularly go through our forums and will look for threads like this, with a lovely description and then hand out hooning infringements on any plates they can see.

Then again you did say it was at the local airport so lets safely assume this was on a private area that you had permission to be on ;)

Looks fun, after the initial "oh crap!" moment spinning your car can be quite fun, as long as you don't flat spot your tyres :P

thanks for the info man, i was thinking that before i put it up. it was all private and legal etc.

i need to get more tyres so i can have a shit set =P