LuckySpoon

Quote issue

Find the CSS declaration for div.blockquote in one of the theme CSS files (can't tell you which as it's merged and minified for presentation) and change it to blockqote.ipsBlockquote

Or you can find the PHP which creates the <blockquote> tag, and change it to a <div> and change it's class from .ipsBlockquote to.blockquote

Find the CSS declaration for div.blockquote in one of the theme CSS files (can't tell you which as it's merged and minified for presentation) and change it to blockqote.ipsBlockquote

Or you can find the PHP which creates the <blockquote> tag, and change it to a <div> and change it's class from .ipsBlockquote to.blockquote

what?

mike

Ironically i have been talking to the forum host about this over the past day or so. Once upon a time i was a web developer, ill be fixing the quote issue and a few other things very shortly. 

hey guys, 

sorry about my slackness here, i've been overseas for the past three months and things are a little upsidedown for me ahah

I have passed on the details to Mario (IT guy/joint owner on here), and Method has kindly offered to help as well, so hopefully we will get this fixed up soon :) 

m

hey guys, 

sorry about my slackness here, i've been overseas for the past three months and things are a little upsidedown for me ahah

I have passed on the details to Mario (IT guy/joint owner on here), and Method has kindly offered to help as well, so hopefully we will get this fixed up soon :)

m

asdf

Not sure if anyone else has the problem, but I am using Chrome on an Android tablet, but viewing the page in desktop mode so that it displays properly. I still have to switch to mobile site to quote. Anyone else have this problem? Surely it's not because I am on a tablet rather than a Windows based computer.

Cheers