Yeah fair call, I don't mean to be rude but that may be due to a) being a much larger forum and B) a lot more trolls there (ie the standard holiday kids that any established forum gets over time), but fair enough really as it can also be a pain to moderate! :)

Question for supramario

Spraforums.com.au is very sluggish and slow these days and it never used to be like that. Whatz the story with that plus can't change forum scheme to white??

Really?? vbulletin is becoming a bit of a pig, but you can still chagne to the default style under your profile options, I just did it to test..

is it a dog all the time , its ok for me

*thread hijack*

will look intot his shoutbox for you guys too!

Thanks Mario, if it cost dollars for a sweet shoutbox let me know,

Maybe limit shoutbox posting to users with more than 30posts so it will cut out a bit of the 'register to spam' type posters

If the Shoutbox is on the front page, is it possible to have it sit on the right hand side like a list under the Recent Topics? (Just a suggestion lol) that way when reading the forums on ipads etc the shoutbox wont take up realestate when browsing threads etc.

With iPads do they display the mobile site or the full blown version? When I browse here on my droid tab and phone I get a mobile version and when I browse my site on the mobile site it strips the shoutbox out for the realestate reasoning. So might be a bit of a non issue?