ZAZ

ZAZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationWestern District
Hi guys.
Up for sale are a surplus set of sliding caliper support brackets that will permit a cheap effective and legal upgrade of your GT86 brakes from front small rotor to 295 and rear rotor to vented.
If you take advantage of On Line Autos discounted slotted vented rotors on sale they will cost about $100 a pair for each end incl post delivered and the rda extreme pads for front and rear about another hundred.
Just do ebay search for slotted dimpled rotors GTS.
My asking price for brackets is $150 plus postage and they come with the anti rattle clips to mount your pads.
They are genuine subaru brackets ex usa.
The beauty of this modification is you use your own calipers and the brake bias is within 2% of the normal 86GT and you get to keep your sixteen inch wheels.
And no brake bleeding required just upgrade fluid to higher BP.
The slotted dimpled rotors from online autos at $89 per pair are cheapest in Australia by $100.
I also have a set of front gts and rear calipers if needed which I did not need after watching the utube video comparison of GT vs GTS brakes.
they are not needed as the pot sizes are within 2mm of the gt86 and tends to bias the brakes 1.8% to the rear
Also available are set front and rear gt86 rotors and oem pads six years old 277/285 mm with only 5000 km for give away plus podtage.

Attached Files

1968 Series II Corona 1600S1974 RT104 MQFG Corona GT1989 JDM ST185R All Track GT4 95000 km 2005 ACA22R RAV2012 ZN6 86GT 5000 km <p>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users