BRZ Turbo kit SME AVO MRT

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ArmourDyldo

ArmourDyldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Im certain this question is asked A LOT in this forum, but the most recent one I can find is from almost a year ago. So I'm suspecting things may have changed since... Anyway, I'm looking to turbo my BRZ soon, and am chasing everyone's opinion on what kits are good, prices etc. I'm mostly chasing a stealthy looking kit (trying to keep using the factory air intake box)  the only kits I've found are MRT and AVO. But, I've also found bulk bad reviews. Also, I plan on doing injectors & Fuel system and possibly cams. So a kit that is capable of doing so. I don't have a budget, but it's still going to be my daily so I don't want to go ridiculous.

I plan on doing it all myself aside the dyno tune for obvious reasons, so I'm also chasing a good company to go to in Melbourne for the tune afterwards.

• 1Cddvxsdf, 456fdfvfg and xvxvsd352 like this

vur

vur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

I've no first hand experience but have a read of  Motor magazine Feb 2018 page 36.

Jamesdel91

Jamesdel91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

wtf is up with those posts ?

• ArmourDyldo likes this

ArmourDyldo

ArmourDyldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

wtf is up with those posts ?

Yeah I agree. Just reported the bloke. Not sure what his deal is lol

Hawk

Hawk

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 561 posts
  • LocationShelbyville QLD : )

I've flagged them as spammers so they can't post anymore but the posts aren't getting deleted.  There are too many to delete manually, I've tried.

2013 C7P 86 GTS AT

1991 Red Celica GT4 Grp A Rallye #069 SOLD :)  :(  :)  :( 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BRZ, Turbo, kit, SME, AVO, MRT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users