17 replies to this topic

SuperGTS

SuperGTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney

Hey guys. 

Me, my brother and my friend have started up a car club called FOXTROT-ONE.
We accept Muscle Cars (don't need any mods if you have muscle car) and Imports that are 2002+, we accept things like Subaru's, Toyota 86's, Type R's, Skyline R32 and R34's, Evo's and Mazda RX7/8's. Stock rides are OK but you need at least ONE mod. Some of my other mates have thought about joining and painting their cars matte military green, matte black or camo. Colour/Pattern is up to you. We much prefer newer cars such as the Toyota 86 and BRZ, RX8, Genesis Coupe's and the new Subaru WRX.

We do not have any stickers as of now, but we will eventually get some. We will have reasonably big stickers for rear windows (probably will fit at the front too), small stickers for rear side windows (the small one) and exterior stickers. Nothing too ricey. 

We will not accept rice cars, if you have a rice car you will have to send me a picture. There is a 25/100 chance of you getting in.

So far, because its just me, my brother and my friend, we have;

-Pegasus White Toyota 86 GTS Modded (ME)
-Yellow Torana SLR 5000 (May be modded in future) (FRIEND)

-White 2011 Subaru WRX Modded (BROTHER)

Looking for some Holden HSV's, Ford FPV's and maybe some Mustangs. V10's and V12's have to be requested through me, you have to tell me what car it is. They need to be practical.

Australia only. smile.gif

NOTE:
When you request, make sure you use this;
Full Name:
Preferred Nickname:
Car:

and then put a picture.

Thanks!
Yours sincerely,
Leader of FOXTROT-ONE CC

• zhenggxf likes this

Proud owner of a Pegasus White Toyota 86 GTS. Mods: LED Tail Lights w/ Black Housing, Carbon Fender Garnish, Reverse Camera, Black Full LED Reverse Tail lights, Lexani R7 Rims, Carbon Style Front & Rear badges, Invidia N1 Catback Exhaust PLANNED MODS: Abflug Spiral 86 Bodykit, Racing Seats (Bride, Recaro etc), Shift Light, Tacho Gauges, New Tint

Jeremy

Jeremy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationGold Coast, QLD

I would rather join the Akina Speedstars.

• Dennis, KAOS86, lame duck and 3 others like this

86•BRZ

86•BRZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

I am considering joining, i have a car, what kind of events can we expect to be involved in?

sincerley, Red Leader #1

• SuperGTS likes this

SuperGTS

SuperGTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney

I am considering joining, i have a car, what kind of events can we expect to be involved in?

sincerley, Red Leader #1

Things like car shows, track days, cruising, drags and possibly drift tourneys... things like that. There will be a large range of things we will be doing once we get enough members! :)

Proud owner of a Pegasus White Toyota 86 GTS. Mods: LED Tail Lights w/ Black Housing, Carbon Fender Garnish, Reverse Camera, Black Full LED Reverse Tail lights, Lexani R7 Rims, Carbon Style Front & Rear badges, Invidia N1 Catback Exhaust PLANNED MODS: Abflug Spiral 86 Bodykit, Racing Seats (Bride, Recaro etc), Shift Light, Tacho Gauges, New Tint

Hamdan

Hamdan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationSydney

My cars fully hektik riced out, but if i get a 25/100 chance then ill take it!

• SuperGTS likes this

Zero00

Zero00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationSandstone Point Q

Things like car shows, track days, cruising, drags and possibly drift tourneys... things like that. There will be a large range of things we will be doing once we get enough members! :)

Will you be organising your own 'track days' or just rocking up to something organised by another Club? Will you be CAMS affiliated?

• SuperGTS likes this

SuperGTS

SuperGTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney

My cars fully hektik riced out, but if i get a 25/100 chance then ill take it!

Ok, send me a picture of your car and I'll see if you can get in! :)

SuperGTS

SuperGTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney

Will you be organising your own 'track days' or just rocking up to something organised by another Club? Will you be CAMS affiliated?

We will be organising our own track days and track events held by others. This CC is going to be based all around our members, so they can pretty much choose what events we are going to do, and who we do them with. And yes, eventually we will be CAMS affiliated. BUT our members can also decide to be CAMS affiliated.

Zero00

Zero00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationSandstone Point Q

We will be organising our own track days and track events held by others. This CC is going to be based all around our members, so they can pretty much choose what events we are going to do, and who we do them with. And yes, eventually we will be CAMS affiliated. BUT our members can also decide to be CAMS affiliated.

Not being critical but if you are thinking of running 'track days' find out the cost, and make sure you are sitting down!! It would be best to attend a track day being run by either the track owner/promoters or another Club that invites you

Most khanas etc run under CAMS permit, track can run either CAMS or AASA, the latter's current licence fee is $20/meet or $55 annual, that could have increased over the past 12 months

SuperGTS

SuperGTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney

Not being critical but if you are thinking of running 'track days' find out the cost, and make sure you are sitting down!! It would be best to attend a track day being run by either the track owner/promoters or another Club that invites you

Most khanas etc run under CAMS permit, track can run either CAMS or AASA, the latter's current licence fee is $20/meet or $55 annual, that could have increased over the past 12 months

That's what I mean when I say "track events held by others" hahaha. We will most likely go CAMS. We also do not mind about the CAMS fee. Besides, there will be a member limit.

Blueboysixnine

Blueboysixnine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationPakenham

(quote isn't working, again. Neither is copy paste...)
"I would rather join the Akina Speedstars"

Mate, if you had a white 86, all you had to do was panda it, put the fujiwara tofu sticker on it, and you could get into project D

• Jeremy likes this

Tax Hater

Tax Hater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

We much prefer newer cars such as the Toyota 86 and BRZ, RX8, Genesis Coupe's and the new Subaru WRX.

I'll assume your talking about the Hyundai Genesis Coupe of which is currently only produced and sold in a left had variant?

ygoslo

ygoslo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Can you please post this on nissansilvia.com so that everyone can respond with memes?

not-a-cop-suuuuuuuure_o_1577837.jpg

KAOS86

KAOS86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationNorthside Brisbane

I think my car has too much rice for you guys...

Attached File  6ia9hx0z.jpg   258.11K   8 downloads

I have fitted a cup of water to improve the performance though :lol:

• Jeremy, Hamdan, ZOE000 and 2 others like this

SuperGTS

SuperGTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney

I think my car has too much rice for you guys...

attachicon.gif6ia9hx0z.jpg

I have fitted a cup of water to improve the performance though :lol:

Nah thats perfectly fine. I mean riced out as in stickers everywhere and over done body kits.

KAOS86

KAOS86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationNorthside Brisbane

Nah thats perfectly fine. I mean riced out as in stickers everywhere and over done body kits.

I kind of got that I was totally taking the piss. My beast has full exhaust upgrade, intake, light crank pulley and so on, I am working on some mad stickers though.

ferdie

ferdie

Forum Guru

• Moderators
  • 1,349 posts
  • LocationKingaroy

so is this a real car club yet??

best idea would be to actually start having meets, then start doing stuff then register the club, and then look to get more members??

"we will do track days", and "we want to be a CAMS club" and the rest doesnt mean shit.....

most big clubs developed over years/decades. sorry if this offends but when i first had seen your thread i assumed it must be school holidays again.

• Tax Hater, ZOE000 and Bad6 like this

ganjara

ganjara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
96 Toyota Starlet with neons and Evo-3 body kit have atleast a 5/100 chance?
  • DanVIIIVI likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: car, club, recruiting, team, crew, cruise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users