Rome_brz

Rome_brz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSydney

Hey guys!

I haven't really been involved on these forums much, had joined in anticipation of my new BRZ arriving (due Oct/Nov). However, I was heavily involved in the Club Liberty forums with my old car.

I appreciate that this is short notice, but this is an open invitation to participate in Club Liberty's NSW 2013 track day, which is taking place at Wakefield Park raceway on 9th September (next Monday). I have summarised the day below, but here is a link to the thread on our forum (which should be viewable by the public): http://forum.liberty...hp?f=36&t=19418

Details
Date: Monday, 9th September 2013
Time: 8am for an 8:30am driver briefing, then we have the track to ourselves from 9am - 4pm.
Sessions: 4 groups for the day, each group will have a 15 minute session every hour (approx.)

What you need
- Enclosed shoes
- Long pants
- Long sleeve shirt
- ADR approved helmet
- AASA licence ($50) or CAMS 2S licence

Cost
Based on current numbers, we are looking at anywhere from $205-250 per driver.

I currently have 4-6 spots available due to people who have dropped out so if anyone would like to attend please let me know as soon as you can. If you would like to guarantee your spot, a deposit of $50 will be required so make sure no one who genuinely wants to go will miss out.

Feel free to ask any questions :)

PS we do have a variety of cars participating including one 86 at this stage!

coyote

coyote

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
I'm one of the slackers who dropped out (due to having double booked myself 2500km away).

They are a good group of guys and anyone thinking about going, should.

tunedbycoyotesmall.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users